GreenSmart Series Diverter Power Supply
For all GreenSmart electric actuated diverters
- AT150 is rated at 50 VA.
- Meets National Electrical Code Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet transformer requirements.
- Conforms to Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Models available with stripped leadwires, leadwires with a variety of terminals, or special terminations as required on both priamary and secondary.
- Mounting options include clamp mounting on outlet box knockout, plate mounting, foot mounting, panel mounting, conduit/panel and a combination.
- Includes a button for manually resetting the circuit breaker.
This general purpose transformer provides power to 24 Vac circuits. It is typically used in heating/cooling control systems but can be used in any application that doesn’t exceed the load ratings.
ASTM D1784 / ASTM D2466 / ASTM D2467 / ASTM D2464 / ASTM F1498 / ASTM F439 / ASTM F437
ANSI B1.20.1/ANSI B16.5