Graywater Plumbing Codes & Regulations
These links take you to sites and documents that detail the Regulations, Codes, and Ordinances related to graywater.
- July 1, 2018 CPC Supplement
- Los Angeles Green Building Code - Ordinance #18248
- California Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance>
- Health Public Works Codes - Mandatory Use of Alternate Water Supplies in New Construction
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Guidelines for Alternate Water Sources
- Quarles & Brady: Tucson Requires Graywater Stubouts for All New Construction
- San Francisco Graywater Design Manual for Outdooor Irrigation
- City of Tucson Residential Grawyater Information Guide
Guide to Nonpotable Water Source Applications
Graywater Organizations and Information Resources
GreenSmart Diversion Systems are Code Approved
IAPMO tested and UPC Listed for use through out the U.S.