Graywater Plumbing Codes & Regulations
These links take you to sites and documents that detail the Regulations, Codes, and Ordinances related to graywater.
- July 1, 2018 CPC Supplement
- Los Angeles Green Building Code - Ordinance #18248
- California Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance>
- Health Public Works Codes - Mandatory Use of Alternate Water Supplies in New Construction
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Guidelines for Alternate Water Sources
- Quarles & Brady: Tucson Requires Graywater Stubouts for All New Construction
- San Francisco Graywater Design Manual for Outdooor Irrigation
- City of Tucson Residential Grawyater Information Guide
Guide to Nonpotable Water Source Applications
Graywater Organizations and Information Resources
GreenSmart Diversion Systems Are Code Approved
and UPC & IPC Listed for use throughout the US.