Definition of Wastewater / Graywater
The following types of water fall within the definition of Wastewater / Graywater
- Graywater that is collected and used on site.
- Swimming Pool backwash
- Air conditioner condensate
- Cooling Tower Blow Down
- Steam System Condensate
- Fluid Cooler Discharge Water
- Food Steamer Discharge Water
- Ice Machine Discharge Water
- Combination Oven Discharge Water
- Industrial Process Water
- Fire Pump Test Water
- Theme Park Recreation Water
- Foundation Drainage
- Systems that combine rainwater and graywater are classified as graywater systems.
Graywater Service Providers
Greywater Plumbing Plans
GreenSmart Diversion Systems are Code Approved
IAPMO tested and UPC Listed for use through out the U.S.