Definition of Wastewater / Graywater
The following types of water fall within the definition of Wastewater / Graywater
- Graywater that is collected and used on site.
- Swimming Pool backwash
- Air conditioner condensate
- Cooling Tower Blow Down
- Steam System Condensate
- Fluid Cooler Discharge Water
- Food Steamer Discharge Water
- Ice Machine Discharge Water
- Combination Oven Discharge Water
- Industrial Process Water
- Fire Pump Test Water
- Theme Park Recreation Water
- Foundation Drainage
- Systems that combine rainwater and graywater are classified as graywater systems.
Graywater Service Providers
Greywater Plumbing Plans
GreenSmart Diversion Systems Are Code Approved
and UPC & IPC Listed for use throughout the US.