Graywater Organizations and Information Resources
The links below are to websites and organizations that we have found to be helpful with respect to wastewater and graywater information and issues. If you know of sources that should be added here, please contact us. This is a community effort and we welcome contributions.
- New! Colorado State University Study on the Efficacy of Greywater for the Garden
- The Pacific Institute: The Potential of Graywater Systems to Aid Sustainable Water Management
- WholeyH20: Mainstreaming Localized Water Reuse
- UCLA Institute of Environment & Sustainability: Greywater: A Potential Source of Water
- GreenBiz: The World is Running Out of Water — Now What?
- GraywaterAction: A Sustainable Water Culture
- The Pacific Institute: The Effect of Climate Change on Urban Water Use in California
- Association of California Water Agencies
- California’s Drought Information Clearinghouse
- California Water Conservation Campaign
- Local Government Drought Clearinghouse & Toolkit
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power Graywater Information
Graywater Codes and Regulations
Greywater Service Providers
GreenSmart Diversion Systems Are Code Approved
and UPC & IPC Listed for use throughout the US.